Communicating in High School:
In high school the students now communicate different from how it was back then. The students now communicate different because of the technology we have such as phones like texting now. Slang is used more now everybody does it including me. There's slang everywhere now like in Facebook, Twitter etc. Also people don't talk so much in person anymore like a guy now would usually ask the girl on a date threw texting rather then in person like back then. Another thing would be bullying, kids now would bully people on the internet because its easier for them to talk bad about someone rather than being face to face. So I believe communication in high school is worst than how it use to be.
In high school the students now communicate different from how it was back then. The students now communicate different because of the technology we have such as phones like texting now. Slang is used more now everybody does it including me. There's slang everywhere now like in Facebook, Twitter etc. Also people don't talk so much in person anymore like a guy now would usually ask the girl on a date threw texting rather then in person like back then. Another thing would be bullying, kids now would bully people on the internet because its easier for them to talk bad about someone rather than being face to face. So I believe communication in high school is worst than how it use to be.
Diego, I appreciate your thoughts and opinions on this topic. I understand that technology and social media has truly forever changed teens' communication processes. I also have noticed the tendency for people to not talk as much as you mentioned, especially on the telephone. Texting seems to substitute phone conversations for many reasons. Lastly, however, I also feel that technology has helped us in our communicating efforts, especially in the business world. No longer do we have to wait for the "snail mail" to arrive to tell us that we "got the job" or was "accepted into a college or university". We get emails! I suppose we will just have to take the good with the bad and continue to learn and discover all of the wonderful tools we can use to continue to communicate!
ReplyDeleteI think communication has changed because of social media. Technology has changed the way we communicate, now most people do everything through phones or computers.
ReplyDeleteToday, technology is used to communicate and i agree with you for the fact that people express themselves more online than in person. We need to not be afraid of speaking out!
ReplyDeleteCommunication has made a lot of technological advances recently and I think i would agree with you Diego. Some times easy access to instant communication via internet can be a bad thing, but there are many reasons it's good from an educational stand point.
ReplyDelete