Why Am I interested In My Career
The career I'm interested in is business. The reason why I'm interested in business is because I would like to own my very own company. The company would be a clothing company because I'm really into clothing. Also I feel like there is not much clothing brands/stores for guys and I wanna make a business and go world wide. Another reason is I find business interesting since I have a business class and we do business related assignments and it is fun. These are the reasons why I find business interesting.
The career I'm interested in is business. The reason why I'm interested in business is because I would like to own my very own company. The company would be a clothing company because I'm really into clothing. Also I feel like there is not much clothing brands/stores for guys and I wanna make a business and go world wide. Another reason is I find business interesting since I have a business class and we do business related assignments and it is fun. These are the reasons why I find business interesting.
Interesting career choice Diego, clothing companies seem to be in high demand. Going world wide is probably harder than it seems but set your mind to it and you'll have your own brand in no time.
ReplyDelete