Do you have to be friends with your co-workers?
I belive it should not matter if your friends with the workers because you should be focus on working instead of making friends. Also if your friends with the workers you can not focus on working and be to busy talking to your co-workers and mess up what ever you were doing. This might lead to you being fired or getting your hours cut. Also if you to busy talking and not doing your work if you try to apply to another job they will say not good worker and cant work as a team since you wont be doing work mostly just talking. Another reason you dont have to be friends with your co-workers is your getting paid to do your work not become there friends although making friends may not be so bad but for some people it can. In my old job a lot of workers would just talk and mess around instead of working and one of them got their hours cut. Finally I believe you don't have to be friends with your co-workers.

Comments

  1. I think your opinion is true, most people should be focused on their job. Although, being able to communicate with your co workers is necessary sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think that you don't have to be friends with co-workers since your there to do your job as Diego also mentioned. In my current job I've also seen many co-workers get less hours since they cant do the job because most of the time their just talking doing nothing. But communication at work is important because it allows you to do things better and correct.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes that is true people don't have make friends with their co-worker they should focus on their job instead wasting time talking to person. Also can lead in trouble by your boss for not taking the responsibility of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also agree that you don't have to be friends with your co-workers. I think that your there to focus on your job, not to talk to people or be friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just because everyone else does it, doesn't mean it's ok. That can get one into a lot of trouble if they use that as standard of living.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment