My Future Career Interest:
Some future careers I find interesting would be Architecture and also owning my own business. I find architecture interesting because I feel like designing your own building would be awesome and having having your own building in the town/city you grew up in would be amazing. Also being able to design your future house how ever you would like would be a dream. Another interest would be owning my own business. I would like to own my own business such as in the clothing area because I feel like there's not so much good clothing for guys such as good pricing and good clothes. I go to the mall and there is more women stores and less guy stores and I feel like thats not right. I would like to own my own clothing business and branch out world wide. I would love to have either career in the future and make some differences.
Some future careers I find interesting would be Architecture and also owning my own business. I find architecture interesting because I feel like designing your own building would be awesome and having having your own building in the town/city you grew up in would be amazing. Also being able to design your future house how ever you would like would be a dream. Another interest would be owning my own business. I would like to own my own business such as in the clothing area because I feel like there's not so much good clothing for guys such as good pricing and good clothes. I go to the mall and there is more women stores and less guy stores and I feel like thats not right. I would like to own my own clothing business and branch out world wide. I would love to have either career in the future and make some differences.
Diego, you have given yourself a few options and I'm sure when it is time for you to get closer to your goals, you will make a choice that will fit you appropriately. The great thing about the world we live in is that you can always change your goals and move in a different direction because we don't have to stay in one career forever! In fact, statistics show your generation will be changing jobs 14 times! That doesn't mean each person will, but it does seem that it's going to be possible that you'll be changing your job more than once or twice.
ReplyDeleteI think that seems like two interesting careers. I believe you will become either one of those, since you seem to be passionate about it.
ReplyDeleteI think the careers you chose are two great one that would be great for your future. If you accomplish one of those two career interest I think it would be good for you and the community.
ReplyDeleteI also think that those two careers seem interesting. I also agree with you about how we can change career when we want.
ReplyDeleteBoth careers options sound very interesting. Just keep grinding and eventually things will turn out well.
ReplyDelete